1) Are you doing it solo or with a team? Why did you decide to go solo/work with a team?
2) Did you have a difficult time making the transition? Do you have any suggestions/advice for anyone who's considering of doing this (for example what about preparation, finances, paper work, etc. etc.)?
3) How many years did you work in the non-private sector before feeling "competent" enough to do private practice?
4) When did you feel that you were ready for private practice? What experience lead you to this enlightenment?
5) In your opinion, what is the best/worst thing about running a private practice?